GRID: Geo-Registry Integrated Datachain is a patent pending innovative solution to today’s complex real estate and financial industry challenges such as efficiency, transparency, enforcement, risk exposure, accountability, fraud, and the underground economy.
GRID has created a decentralized real estate registry business ecosystem that efficiently connects stakeholders, businesses, and consumers.
GRID covers multiple workflows in a property’s lifecycle, registering each significant event and alerting impacted stakeholders of changes to a property.
GRID offers a solution for:
- Property Development – including Building Permitting, Planning & Development, and ByLaw Enforcement
- Real Estate Transactions – including Agreements of Purchase and Sale, Pre-Sales, and Assignments
- Property Insurance Transactions – including property insurance, builders risk insurance, and insurance claims
- Mortgage Transactions – including conventional mortgages and construction loans
- As well as many other property related significant events like Easements, Liens, Warranties, etc
GRID will be the authoritative history of a property with a timeline of events, and well-organizedsupporting documents.
GRID brings the complete property registry direct to the property owner thereby giving them access to their property records in real-time!
This accessibility to shared knowledge and data will mitigate risk, improve efficiencies, discourage tax evasion, and encourage better stewardship of property.
GRID is the intelligent solution
Toronto, Ontario | Beanfield Centre + Hotel X
November 22-23, 2022